A STRONG TOWER

  The name of the Lord, is A STRONG TOWER. The righteous run into it , and we are saved. How often do we run into Him? So often I think I can do it on my own, but it always come up short of whatever, " I'm " trying to achieve.
  Speaking of towers,  the tower in the colonia is getting some much needed repairs, a paint job, and a new well pump to continue supplying the colonia with water.  You don't know what you have, until it's gone. There's been no water in half of the colonia for several weeks, but that's changing as I type.
  Several men along with Scott from ROHI, David, Andres, David Jr, Juan, and several others have been busy getting everything done. This project is costing several thousand dollars and is really the first major maintenance project since installing the water system over 3 years ago.
  Your annual giving statements have gone out, so if you didn't get yours and you itemize on your taxes, let us know, and we'll get it to you. We had over 70 people donate at one time or another last year and we are truly grateful. I just completed our books for the year, and everything balanced. Thank God for 25 column ledgers and old fashioned math. We had donations of 147,453.oo and expenses of 147,478.00. Neither Paula or I took a paycheck from the ministry, we live on our S.S. benifit.  So to everyone paying taxes, Thank You.




No comments: