"THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES"??????

  This is the phrase so often coined during the Corona virus attack on the whole world. But I dare to say that there is nothing more " certain " than the time in which we find ourselves.  I'm certain that this is the beginning of the birth pains Jesus taught about. I'm certain that Jesus is coming back to set up a 1000 year reign on this Earth. I'm certain that as our President continues to bless Israel, he will be hated even more. I'm certain that God works all things together for the GOOD, of those that love Him and are the called according to His purpose. Im certain that this whole shelter at home is a precursor to the sheep being led to a slaughter by obeying an unconstitutional order. Im certain that God continues to supply all of my needs, not govt. Im certain that that the Holy Spirit will be poured out on all flesh. I'm certain that fear has no place in the life of a Christian. I'm certain that fear has been the controlling factor in the media narrative. I'm certain that Love conquers fear!!!!!
  If ever there was a Mic drop moment, this it it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: