CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS

  Last Saturday was Raquenells birthday party at Melodys Orphanage. She turned 12. A great feast of her favorite food, boneless chicken wings, vegetables and 🎂 cake. She has come a long way emotionally since rescued from an abusive situation. 
  Paula and Kelly shared a birthday on Tuesday. Kelly is on an adventure in AZ while Paula and I celebrated at our favorite Pizza 🍕 place with Herb and Carol. The 3 men staying with us for a few days as they hunt Turkeys north of here.
  Today we'll go to Melodys Orphanage to celebrate Jaimes birthday and probably Paula's again.
  I had dental surgery yesterday 😫. Evidently I broke a few teeth last year when I fell getting up face planting on the tile floor. Much of the work I had done in 2020 and 2021 has to be redone. Bummer!

No comments: