65 ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

  They say that life begins at 65. Whew, I made it! I don't think of it as an age to retire, we'll maybe I do, I just put 4 new ones on my van that has taken us on over 100 thousand miles of missions adventures throughout Mexico 🇲🇽. 
   Paula's sewing class threw me a surprise birthday party along with Andres and his family, and a few other friends. They decorated and cooked some of my favorites. Chicken and Mole, Passole, Tres Leches, Chocolate Flan, and coffee. Andres and his family gave me a ⌚️ watch to keep me from always asking" Que Hora Es? 
  Thanks for the birthday wishes and texts. We met a brother in Christ the other day who wants to exchange a pallet of beans for a pallet of bibles. An answer to Prayers for sure. We've crossed lots of beans and rice to help with the rising food costs. The poor suffer the most during these times. 
   I would be remiss if I failed to wish all the Moms, a Happy Belated Mother's Day. Thank you for choosing life!

.

No comments: