GIVING TUESDAY??

  I never even heard of that 😕 until another missionary told me a few years back. I thought every day was an opportunity to share with those in need, oh well I digress. I know very few people that " live to give" and they seem to be the happiest and blessed people I know. We strive to be in that camp, and God willing,  we will grow more in the Grace of giving. It really is a Grace!!
   Paula and I were in Illinois for the last several days and I had the opportunity to join one of our supporters on a trip to his ministries in chgo. First stop, Uptown Baptist Church in Chicago. Roger bought 300 new winter coats and had them delivered there. He also funds several soup kitchens, where hot meals are served every week. We also stopped at Gethsemane Baptist Church in Chicago where meals are served 3 days a week. Roger has 2 other ministries that he funds as well, He Lives To Give.
  I'm in Oklahoma city where I had some dental work done yesterday. I'm almost done. The office that does the work, lives to give to missionaries in need of surgical implants and I'm grateful for all they have done for me, saving me thousands of dollars. 
  I could go on and on about the awesome people that have supported us, some for 15 years, every month, year after year ❤️. 
  So I guess there's a lot more people that live to give than I give credit for.  A special shout out to Moraine Valley Churches that decided to use their Thanksgiving offering to support Melodys Orphanage in Reynosa Mexico. I don't know how much was given yet, but God does and that He knows the needs and will supply.
  So it was a glorious time with family and friends in Chicago. We look forward to getting home and then packing up in two weeks to head to Chiapas Mexico with Phil and Marianne Chain and a few others to hand out thousands of toys to kids there, and present the Gospel to as many people as possible. 
.

No comments: