I DON'T LIKE IKE

As the weather channel says we might get our second hurricane this year in the Texas Valley and the Mexican border, I've got to get the other block house completed by the time Ike hits. This family still has water 15 feet from the back of their house from hurricane Dolly last month and they will be in water if Ike hits here.When the possibility of a storm like this is churning it's way toward us, all I can think about is the families in the colonia with no evacuation options. We'll pass out food and candles this week, I don't know what else we can do. If we could get them across the border and bring them to our house, we would. So how do we pray for this hurricane to hit someone else so we can be spared? I pray that God would stop the storm in it's tracks and calm the sea ...Amen.

No comments: