OVERWHELMED WITH JOY

After many years of prayer, Javier, Erica and thier two precious girls opened the door to a brighter future and a new home. They were both overwhelmed with emotion as they placed the key in the door and Javier swept his wife into his arms and carried her accross the threshold. It has been a long hot week of building and we have been blessed to share in this wonderful gift from God. As I shared with the family about the importance of maintaining thier relationship with God thru Jesus Christ, I could see something in Javiers face that could only be described as a humbling. I think he knows he needs to go deeper with God and we promised him we will walk with him in his journey. Maria and Luz are so cute and thier smiles light up the world. Again we couldn't build these houses without the help of Carmelo and Beto and thier wives. As we prepare to head for Chicago, I miss them already. We are looking forward to the time off, I had an MRI on my left knee in Mexico Tuesday, and the Minuscus is torn and needs rest to avoid any kind of surgery. Paula smashed her finger and needs the healing touch of God as well. Pray for us as we travel and healing for our tired bodies.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Most Gracious Heavenly Father, I pray for Bruce and Paula that your healing hand would heal their bodies, I pray that you bring peace and love into there souls, I pray for renewal in spirit and a relaxing time in chicago, I pray that you continue to bless them and uplift them as they continue your work. Daddy be with them in all that they do continue to minister your grace and love to them as they live their short life here on earth! I pray all of this in your son Jesus' holy name. Amen