NEW YEAR, NEW FACES, NEW HOUSE

As the group from home left, my brother Bill arrived and so did Carmelos' Dad Pedro. My brother has been here before, but Carmelo hasn't seen his Dad in over 7 years. He never met Ruth, Carmelos wife or their kids Mimi and Caleb. It was so nice to see them together with his other two daughters and all the Grandkids. He helped us as we built Beto and Lucys' new kitchen/ guest house. My brother Bill helped as well and continues to help us on this side as we pack and move stuff to the new house. We have worn Him out, so He is going to leave Wednesday. We were hoping to be able to go to Big Bend Natl Park for a few days but until we are all moved, I can't leave my better half. Rick and Dianne Balmer are also here in preparation of their church building project next week and have helped us alot with the move. Moving gets so much harder as we age. My knees and back are killing me, and we haven't even moved the furniture yet. Building four houses and moving, all in one month has us needing a break. My brother gave us some money to hire people to move the rest! Gracias Bill. He said he'll come back in a month or two when we can plan to go to Big Bend. We still need prayer, not only for a buyer for our house, but for strength to finish the move. At least the new place is 1 story, no more stairs! We have had two Pastors come for food since we started moving, and have been able to give them hundreds of cans of food, and other stuff. The 20,000 pounds of beans are almost ready to be shipped from South Dakota, so I need to find a truck to haul them.

No comments: