SUN SCORCHED LAND INDEED

Isaiah 58 promises that God will protect us in a sun scorched land and He sure does.Saturday, Paula and I started painting the huge pile of wood for the trade school. At first it was just the two of us and then some kids joined the "fun". Before long several other people joined us and we made a pretty good dent in the hundreds of pieces of lumber that needed a coat of paint. Elizabeths' kids were helping also and she brought us lunch at the right time, just when we were running out of gas. It was really hot and there was no shade on the site, so we borrowed Roy and Rebeccas canape shade and that really made quite a difference, being able to work in the shade. We packed up after 8 hours of painting and I don't think we are half done, so I hope a few people will show up on Monday and get started before we arrive. I need to contact our insurance company because our house in Pharr sustained some hail damage to the roof from the storm last month and today I thought I should check it out, and sure enough, there was considerable damage to the shingles. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOMS AND STEP MOMS.

No comments: