HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

What a great and awesome God we serve, and He is worthy of Praise and Thanksgiving. I spent time this morning reading a monthly prayer card and every verse had to do with giving thanks. I know sometimes it's hard to find things to give thanks for, so how about being thankful that you can even read this. I'm thankful for my wonderful wife that has been cooking since yesterday. I went golfing this morning and was thankful for draining a 15 birdie putt on the very last hole. We are so thankful for everyone that helps the poor. We are thankful for our prayer and financial supporters. We are thankful for the people in Mexico and for their part in our lives. I'm thanking for God for supplying all our needs, and giving us the desires of our hearts. I'm thankful for our two girls Kristin and Kelly and pray Gods Favor over their lives. I'm thankful for our house and the electricity that powers it. I'm thankful that even though everything doesn't go according to MY plans, God is control. I'm extremely thankful that God is working everything in this war torn world for His ultimate purpose of the redemption of all things. I'm even going to say I'm thankful that Barack-O- Clause is our President (ouch that hurts to even type). But first and foremost, I'm thankful for our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ that took all my sins away and looks on me with Favor!

No comments: