WHEN WE NEED THE HEALING POWER OF JESUS

After we dedicated the house that the Rio Grande Bible Institute volunteers built, a few of us drove down to the trade school and a family called us into their house to pray for their child that had just spilled hot soup on her arm. We prayed for God to heal her little arm and hand and then I emptied my wallet to get the child medical treatment at the hospital. We have heard back that she is OK and might need some skin grafts. I see so many wonderful miracles, like Norma and her two daughters accepting Christ just an hour before as we dedicated their new house. So when we prayed for healing and the healing isn't immediate I get a little discouraged in heart. I expect super natural healing to be manifested in the believers lives. We call out and I expect God to answer. Isaiah 58 says, when we call He will answer, and healing will quickly come. So I don't understand how God works and that is a good thing. All I know is that God is good all the time! The team from RGBI was and is a real blessing to us and the people in the colonia. When the people who live here fear going to Mexico, God raises up people from Canada, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, and many other states to help the poor and needy and we are so grateful for their help. We can't thank them enough for their desire to raise the money and then come and build the house.

No comments: