GOD DOES WHAT MAN CAN'T (everything)

Now my last post this morning ended with me saying that tomorrow I would have another example of Gods super natural provision story to tell. Well I'm sorry to say that God is a God of NOW with Favor. I got a call from Power Ministry Founder Louis Davenport while I was working around the house this morning and He said that they wanted to give me several thousand pounds of beans and some flour next week. Now I wanted to buy a load darn it and God won't let me. When you put your faith out there to be tested, and God says' to test me in this and see if I won't open the windows of heaven and pour out so much blessing, that you won't be able to handle it all. I really really wanted to buy a load of beans. I am humbled and amazed at just how good God is and He never, I mean never ever disappoints. We may "feel" disappointed, but the reality is we are just failing to believe that which God has already spoken. When God says " give and it will be given to you, pressed down and overflowing, then why do we hesitate? Why do we question the God of the Universe with our unbelieving, selfish, self absorbed, I phone, I pad , I this and I that. GET OVER YOURSELF AND MOVE INTO THE GOD ZONE!!!

1 comment:

Dan Block said...

Preach on my good friend.We give not get back but to receive the joy from giving.