THERE IS POWER IN BELIEVING THAT THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I'm not a name it and claim it guy, and I would never demand God to "do" something for me. I do however take God at his word and when the Word tells me something, I either have to believe it or reject it. A few days ago I was in one of those funky faithless moments. Going through all of Davids tools and storage units trying to figure out what to do with everything. Seeing Angie and the kids packing boxes and all of their belongings up to move back to Angies parents house in South Carolina, with her 11 children because for whatever reason God chose to allow David to die. I then sat and read some Psalms and there is nothing new under the sun. King David wrote so honestly and faithfully there in the midst of extreme anguish and God gave me great comfort in knowing that God is doing something way beyond what we can see and "ALL THINGS WILL WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD".
    On a different front, Roy Busby, the other missionary that many of you have met that works along the canal in Reynosa, had a heart attack in the colonia while building a house on Monday. Roy and 4 guys were working and Roy didn't feel good all day and one of the guys was a tech from a hospital in McAllen and took him back across the border only to find that his "widow maker " artery to his heart was almost 100% blocked. They put a stint in and He's doing great. Now the challenge is to get him to relax and heal, that will be a bigger miracle than him surviving the heart attack.
    We're almost out of beans down here and I was thinking about calling someone that has some and He actually called me yesterday wondering if we would be able to buy one truck load for about $7000.00 and He would pay for the other. So pray for us that God would provide, not only the funds to buy the beans, but also for transportation that could run as high as $6000.00 for both loads up in North Dakota. So I always wonder if I should call the people that have told us that " if we ever needed anything, just call " or should I just relax and trust that God knows and can speak to the hearts of the people that can and want to help. I think I'll relax and trust!!!

No comments: