TRUCK LOADING DAY AND SO MUCH MORE

I picked up the rental truck last night at Penske and loaded some stuff up in the truck that we had at our house. This morning I arrived at Angies and several people had already staged everything on the lawn to be put into the truck. Within 3 hours, every thing was loaded and by 1:30 the truck was headed for South Carolina without me. Ron and David from our church said they would handle the driving, besides, three men in a bench seat for 1300 miles not so fun. We all gathered around in a huge circle and prayed before every one left. I've gotta go back over and help load the trailer that Angie and the kids will pull. They won't leave until tomorrow sometime. We miss them already and the joy they have been to us.Some of our ministry friends have sent money to help them get on with their life without their father and husband, and it really touches Angies heart to know that people care, even if they don't know them, so thank you from them.
   My last blog I mentioned the need for transportation for the two loads of beans we are going to buy from North Dakota. TRUSTING GOD TO PROVIDE, PRICELESS. IT'S A DONE DEAL! Sometimes I just stand amazed at how God provides and other times, I just expect it and then stand amazed.

No comments: