IS IT JUST ME ??????

Is it just me or does time seem to be flying by at flurry? There is never enough time in the day to get done what we need to, or so it seems. The bible says that in the last days, that time would be shortened, is this what God meant? Not that time would be decreased, but that everything would seem to go so fast, it almost makes your head spin. I have just finished doing my taxes for last year, thank God for extensions! I kept thinking, Oh I have time, and now, time is up! Procrastinating is one of my spiritual gifts, but I have been learning more and more, not to procrastinate when God wants you to do something. The Holy Spirit is always guiding and directing our lives and our actions, so being more sensitive to His leading brings some huge blessings and benefits.
   I just read an article on Jews News, that reports that ISIS has positioned themselves in Mexico, across from El Paso, Texas. They are ready, and we are asleep at the border. Two days to 9/11. Are the Assyrians of old going to be used by God to spank America again? Yes I said again! The Assyrians which is what ISIS is, were responsible for 9/11 and the destruction of Israel 2500 years ago when God sent them to judge the nation for turning their back on God, Just as America has. We have poked our finger in Gods eye for too long and I believe this is it!
   4 Blood Moon all falling on Jewish feast days, The 7 year cycle of the Shemitah, Elul 29 on the Jewish calendar, The peace agreement being considered in the Israeli/ Palestinian war. Putin running ruff shot over Ukraine, 18 trillion in debt, thousand and thousands of illegals pouring across our border, and the Govt won't tell anyone where all these people are. Need I say more? And yet, every one I talk to has never paid any attention to any of this and has no knowledge of any of this. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
  I guess I just wanted to let you know, because the bible says that" my people perish, because of a lack of knowledge". Search out these things and see if they are not so. Take the time away from your cell phone and your closed doors and your so called "life"  and spend time in Gods word.

No comments: