OHHH HOW BLESSED I AM

  I'm so glad that we belong to a God that is in complete control of our lives. I know that's so cliche, but it's so true. While warning signs of my impending heart attack were screaming at me, God was carefully and strategically aligning everything I needed to survive.
  If only I had done this, or if only I had done that, then things would have been different. No! Absolutely nothing to do with me and my choices,  well, I could have made healthier choices, but I mean over the days leading up to my heart attack.  The damage to my body was already done, now God, who loves me and you dearly, had to orchestrate things to keep me around A while longer. My days are numbered by Almighty God and I'm not going anywhere until that day comes that's ordained by God.
   I feel so bad that I put so much stress on Paula, Kristin, Kelly and all my family. They were all really scared of the thought of flooding me. I'm ready to go home to be with Jesus and all those that have gone on before me, that had placed their trust in Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven
. Some people have asked about the symptoms . Many months of cold feet, I was in denial it was anything, many months of sluggishness, thought we just needed a break from ministry, pain in my leg and arm muscles for two weeks, thought I was just out of shape, the last few days before, severe pain in my left arm muscles and across my left breast. Exhausted after any kind of physical activity. The Last day I only packed my suitcase and was exhausted , that's when I made the decision to go to the hospital after the guys from Power prayed for me. Had I gone to Mexico with the team, I would have certainly died there. So praise be to God The Holy Spirit for finally moving me to make some life saving decisions. I love my family and friends for being there. I can't wait to see my friends in Mexico. They are quite concerned.




No comments: