OH WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES

  Sometimes we need a good slap in the face!! Not literally of course. Maybe I should call it a good Holy Ghost wake up call. Yeah, that sounds so much more spiritual. My last post, just the other day, had a few people call me and question my motive for posting a scathing accusation about people not caring for or supporting Melodys Orphanage.  Well, I had a crisis of faith. A temporary removal of trusting God, who is the Sourse,to trusting people who are the "resourse" that God uses. So if you felt that I was trying to lay some guilt trip on you or manipulate anyone it was not my motive. 
   When we take our eyes off of the source, God, and place them on people, the resource, than we set ourselves up for disappointment and frustration and even a judgmental attitude. I'm glad God is the source, is now and always will be!! So I'm sorry if you felt I was attacking you or your heart for kids. We all have a purpose and a calling to fulfill and they are all different from each other. So I'm going to enjoy the provision for my purpose and let everyone else enjoy thier provision for thier purpose, and let God be God because He knows how to provide for everything. 

No comments: