WHEN THE VISION BECOMES A REALITY

While Paula and I were in Chicago, Roy and Rebecca had a team from Alabama, that wanted to put a porch on the new Trade school and it is awesome. We have been taking loads of supplies and tools across to get ready for our first classes in the fall. They also brought several wheel chairs, walkers and the medical room is fully supplied and ready for patients. We had a dentist at our house today and she is willing to work over there when needed, and trust me, the need for dental work is huge. I told her that I would pay her for her services. When we wait upon the Lord, everything comes together in HIS TIME. The display of my rock hard abs was in Lake Superior last month, Oh how I wish that nice cool lake was here, 102 today and yesterday was about the same. I know Paula sent out an E-Mail thanking everyone for all the gifts and meals, and fun times we had while traveling, but I just wanted say Ditto from Me. We are so blessed to have people supporting what God has us doing. Rick Caywood came last night with a couple of pallets of rice and will be back on Wed. with skids of beans. We were out of rice and the beans from South Dakota are almost gone, so again, Gods perfect timing. We are praying for more beans and rice to be donated, the needs are growing and the supplies are diminishing as the global famine starts to affect us with a lot of food being sent around the world. Maybe the Black and Pale horses of Revelation 6 are riding? We are so safe in the everlasting arms of Him that loves us as we serve Him. I had someone tell me that our work of helping the poor is "casting our pearls before swine".REALLY!!! I almost fell over when She said that, and that was out of the mouth of a "Christian". Take a moment right now, yea now, and read Mathew 25 verses 31 through 46 and tell me what Jesus says about helping the poor and what that means to our Salvation, it's pretty clear no CRYSTAL CLEAR. HELP THOSE IN NEED ---HEAVEN, DON'T HELP THOSE IN NEED----HELL. PLEASE take a look at you life, don't live for the things of this earth, LIVE FOR THE KING!!

No comments: